Tuesday 24 July 2012

Day 1

The aim of this blog is to try to communicate to anyone who reads just what life is like to be poor in the UK in 2012, to try to dispel some of the myths that have arisen in recent months and to explain how my friend and I help others on a daily basis.
I might not blog every day but you will soon get a picture of who we are and what we do.
I do hope that in writing this it might help even just one person to feel better about their situation no matter what it might be.
Some of the things you read will be difficult to comprehend but every single word will be true.
Please always remember there is help out there for everyone, it isnt always easy to find and definitely isnt easy to ask for, if you cant find the help then ask me and I will try to point you in the right direction.

2 comments: